The Native Organizers Alliance (NOA) is dedicated to building the organizing capacity of tribes, organizers and community groups for transformational policy change. It also provides a forum for Native leaders, organizers and organizations to work in collaboration with each other and promote their work with non-Native national allies.
- Build and support a network of Native leaders, organizers and organizations that believe in grassroots organizing for social change which strengthens traditional culture and practices;
- Facilitate training opportunities, locally and nationally that draws upon inter-tribal traditional practices as a guide for 21st century organizing;
- Provide technical assistance to community and service groups, and tribal governments;
- Support funding for campaigns in partnership with tribal entities, community groups and non-Native allies to build grassroots movement for sovereignty, health and wellbeing in Indian Country;
- Seek funding for campaigns to advance the work of organizations in the Native Organizers Alliance network;
- Develop both social and traditional media opportunities to highlight Native organizing efforts.